Looking for pedigree Border Collie puppy?
Pedigree Border Collie Puppies in Pangbourne
“I am very selective about my Freyasway Border Collie line.”
The Border Collie breed originated to herd livestock, especially sheep. The Scottish borders posed harsh environmental conditions. To succeed the Border Collie had to be agile, smart and protected from extreme weather.
“It is important to me to follow the breed standard and continue breed lines that are sound in temperament , offer the required confirmation as well as the expected quality coat.“
Health tested Puppies, Hips, Elbows, DNA
It is important to ensure your new puppy is health tested!
“To make sure that my Freyasway Border Collie line maintains the high standard of disease-free level I have so far, all of my breed dogs are tested before I consider a mating.
I use DNA, hips, elbows and eye tests to effectively eliminate undesirable disease genes in my breed-line. Tests help accurately identify clear, carrier and affected dogs.”
Freyasway Border Collies 100% comply with the UK Kennel Club and FCI health regulations and guidelines for Border Collies.
Kennel Club Registered Puppies
The Freyasway Border Collie puppies are UK Kennel Club registered!
If you take ownership of a Freyasway Border Collie puppy then you are guaranteed to receive a Border Collie with a KC registration certificate.
Alison registers each puppy into her Freyasway kennel name and provides you with the change of ownership document which contains all health screening and lineage details for your puppy.
Freyasway Border Collies
Why choose a Freyasway UK Kennel Club registered Border Collie?
Choosing a UK Kennel Club registered Border Collie puppy from a line like Freyasway, Alison guarantees that:
- The Freyasway Border Collie puppies follow the KC and FCI recommended breeding guidelines
- They come with health certificates and required tests
- They are seen with the mother, giving you an indication of what the puppy is likely to turn out like
- You are provided with the opportunity to visit the puppies as often as you like before the right one is chosen
- Alison is fully prepared to answer all of your questions about the Border Collie breed
- You are provided with written information regarding the right nutrition, socialisation, training and general care of your Freyasway puppy
- Alison is always there as your point of contact throughout the Freyasway Border Collie’s life to ensure that you have a healthy, happy and fulfilling relationship
Aradia and Reef
8 Border Collie puppies born 9 February 2016
“Aradia was beautiful as a puppy and was always intended to be used for breed. She has a very strong build, lovely easy going temperament and great confirmation. I chose Reef from the Devongem line not only to bring long legs into the framework but also his work ethic specifically for agility.
The pairing has proven to be a great success, I kept two of the puppies from this litter, they are lovely and show great promise in agility,.
While the siblings Dash, Megan, Yolo and Dream continue to do very well in agility, River is excellent at obedience work and Sarenne enjoys an active pet-home country lifestyle.”
Aradia’s litter of 8:
- Dash – (lives in Scotland)
- Kundalini – (lives in England)
- Muse – (lives in England)
- Sarenne – (lives in England)
- Megan – (lives in England)
- River – (lives in England)
- Yolo – (lives in England)
- Dream – (lives in Czech Republic)
Aradia and Reef
7 Border Collie puppies born 22 April 2017
“Going on the success of the first mating from Aradia and Reef, I decided to do a repeat mating.
Rogue, Kali, Zelda and Jax are doing very well in agility while Barney, Scout and Nemo are loved by their active pet-home families”
Aradia’s litter of 7:
- Rogue – (lives in England)
- Barney – (lives in England)
- Kali – (lives in Canada)
- Scout – (lives in England)
- Nemo – (lives in England)
- Zelda – (lives in Belgium)
- Jax – (lives in England)
Disco and Sparky
5 Border Collie puppies born 28 April 2017
“Disco and Sparky are an excellent match, both have an easy going temperament. The strong herding instinct that Disco brings, Sparky complements with work ethic.
Disco is just starting her career in agility while Sparky is already competing at championship grade 7 level.
Disco is the perfect Mum to her puppies, she is protective, a conscientious cleaner and eats well, ensuring that her pups have a healthy supply of milk.
Pups from this litter have gone on to enjoy everything from long walks on the golf course and beach to excelling in agility.”
Disco’s litter of 5:
- Diva – (lives in England)
- Flo – (lives on the Isle of Man)
- Biri – (lives in England)
- Movie – (lives in Belgium)
- Araminta – (lives in England)
Talisker and Blitz
6 Border Collie puppies born 21 January 2018
“Talisker is a natural at agility. I used another of the talented agility Darleyfalls males to enhance this in the Freyasway line.
Blitz comes from herding stock and this has come through in Isla who spends her days herding full time in Switzerland. Shyloh shows great promise as an agility star while the other pups from this litter live fulfilling lives with their fantastic active pet-home families.”
Talisker’s litter of 6:
- Tim – (lives in England)
- Tess – (lives in England)
- Shyloh – (lives in England)
- Pippa – (lives in England)
- Stampy – (lives in England)
- Isla – (lives in Switzerland)
Disco and Sparky
6 Border Collie puppies born 25 October 2018
“Disco’s second litter with Sparky has turned out great. The pups have gone to loving homes.
I always enjoy receiving updates on their progress, whether that is out and about on holiday, doing tricks or working at becoming agility stars.”
Disco’s litter of 6:
- Jasper – (lives in England)
- Chia – (lives in England)
- Milo – (lives in England)
- Skye – (lives in England)
- Archie – (lives in England)
- Ember – (lives in England)
Muse and Theo
6 Border Collie puppies born 31 October 2018
“Muse is one of the puppies I kept from Aradia’s first litter. I love all of my dogs but Muse does hold a special place in my heart. She is an attentive tall bitch but slight framed and paired with the strong but gentle male Theo, the puppies have a really good temperament and structure.
I have kept two from this litter: Hina-Moon and Lagertha – first and last born and both Rob and I just love them to bits.
Although agility is not Muse’s be-all-and-end-all, she loves play and is a fun-filled stable little character. Theo is a powerful agility competitor in grade 7. The pups have all gone to loving families and I look forward to hearing ongoing updates on their progress while they enjoy life.”
Muse’s litter of 6:
- Hina-Moon – (lives in England)
- Dana – (lives in England)
- Juno – (lives in England)
- Seren – (lives in England)
- Eira – (lives in England)
- Lagertha – (lives in England)